TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Courses cancelled 30 days prior to training date: 100% refund
- Courses cancelled 15-29 days prior to training date: 75% refund
- Courses cancelled 8-14 days prior to training date: 50% refund
- Courses cancelled within 7 days of training date: No refund
- If actual class size exceeds the anticipated attendance, we cannot guarantee we will have sufficient supplies or personnel to provide our standard student-to-manikin ratio, as well as other various equipment-related accommodations. If the actual class size is greater than the anticipated attendance by 10% or more, Get CPR Done! reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training as appropriate. If the class size is less than the anticipated attendance by 10% or more, Get CPR Done! reserves the right to invoice you based on anticipated attendance.
- The minimum class size is eight (8) students; if actual attendance is below the minimum, you will be invoiced for eight students.
- You may reschedule any course one time within the two-week period prior to the training date.
- A safe, clean environment suitable to CPR, AED and First Aid training must be provided. If the environment provided is not reasonably suitable for these purposes, Get CPR Done! reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training as appropriate.
- If considerations regarding TV/DVD player and parking are listed as present on the confirmation sheet, then they must be provided by the client at the time of training. If they are listed as present, and this turns out to not be the case, Get CPR Done! will make a reasonable effort to accommodate. However, if the lack of promised accommodations causes a major impediment to conducting the class, Get CPR Done! reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training as necessary.
- Classes are invoiced before training and are based on actual per-person attendance. Invoices are due within the specified payment terms on the invoice – usually Net 15.
- Certification cards will be issued for all BLS, CPR/AED, CPR/AED/First Aid, First Aid, and BBP Courses. Certifications will be issued as soon as possible based on inventories, shipments and other third party systems. Cards will not be sent if the account has a history of past-due payments until payment is received. Delivery of cards is independent of payment otherwise, and client is responsible for remitting payment by the due date of the invoice unless other arrangements are made in writing and approved by Get CPR Done’s Managing Partner.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be deemed null and void, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect.
Manner of Giving Notice
- Except as otherwise specified in this Agreement, all notices, permissions and approvals hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given upon: (i) personal delivery, (ii) the second business day after mailing, (iii) the second business day after sending by confirmed facsimile, or (iv) the first business day after sending by email (provided email shall not be sufficient for notices of termination or an indemnifiable claim). Billing-related notices to You shall be addressed to the relevant billing contact designated by You. All other notices to You shall be addressed to the individual listed on this contract.